NETSP Programme Information
National Professional Qualifications
We are delighted to be Department for Education Providers for the National Professional Qualifications as part of the North East Teaching Schools Partnership (NETSP). NETSP’s core purpose is to facilitate school improvement, making the highest standard of leadership development affordable for every school and academy.
- NPQML for current or aspiring middle leaders.
- NPQSL for current or aspiring senior leaders.
- NPQH for current or aspiring headteachers.
- NPQEL for current or aspiring leaders of multiple schools and academies.
NETSP also works with schools and academies across the region to provide bespoke NPQ programmes.
Why study your National Professional Qualification with NETSP?
- High Quality – Newcastle University’s relationship with NETSP ensures excellence with purpose. We provide relevant, authentic and up to date programmes combining experience from serving leaders with the latest research and theory.
- Innovative Assessment – Designed along a portfolio format with space to provide evidence of critical reflection on professional leadership practice. You can also receive Master’s credits upon completion of your portfolio.
- Flexible Approach – Two competitively priced delivery models. The central model includes participants from all over the region. Our cluster model allows schools and academies to deliver bespoke NETSP programmes.